1Westinghouse Roku TV Quick Start Guide
1.1 IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
1.2 PACKAGE CONTENTS
1.3 ASSEMBLY OF THE TV STAND
1.4 LOCATION OF CONNECTORS
1.5 CONNECT DEVICES TO YOUR TV
1.6 SETTING UP YOUR TV
1.7 CONNECT AN ANTENNA (OPTIONAL)
1.8 REMOTE CONTROL
2Documents / Resources
Westinghouse Roku TV Kurzanleitung
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions- All safety and operating instructions should be read before this product is operated.
- Keep these instructions– The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
- Heed all warnings– All warnings on the device and in the operating instructions must be observed.
- Follow all instructions– All operating and use instructions must be followed.
- Do not use this device near water– The device should not be used near water or moisture – for example in a wet basement or near a swimming pool and the like.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- DO NOT:
- Block all ventilation openings. Always install according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Install the device near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other devices (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Use a polarized plug with this TV. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding plug has two prongs and a third grounding prong. The wide blade (or third prong) is for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for a replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched, particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
- Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus. If a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart and equipment combination to avoid injury from tipping over.
- Unplug this device during thunderstorms or when unused for a long period of time.
- Leave all maintenance work to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the device has been damaged in any way, e.g. B. the power cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, is not operating normally, or has been dropped.
- Store the device in a well-ventilated area.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture. The device shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing. Objects filled with liquids, such as vases, should not be placed on the apparatus.
- Batteries shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
- The main plug is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device must remain easy to use.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove cover (or back) as there are no user-serviceable parts inside. Leave maintenance to qualified personnel.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to the presence of an unisolated "dangerous voltage" within the product's chassis, which may be of sufficient magnitude to present a risk of electric shock.
This symbol is intended to alert the user to important operating and maintenance instructions in the literature that accompanies the device.
This device is classified as Class II or double insulated electrical equipment. It is designed not to require a safety connection to electrical ground.
This product contains electrical or electronic materials. The presence of these materials can have potentially adverse effects on the environment and human health if not disposed of properly. The presence of this label on the product means that it should be disposed of as unsorted waste and must be collected separately. As a consumer, you are responsible for ensuring that this product is disposed of properly.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc in the United States and other countries.
The FCC wants you to know
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Modifications or changes not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this device does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the device off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
(1) Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
(2) Increase the distance between the device and the receiver.
(3) Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
(4) Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
Responsible party -
Company: Tongfang Global Inc
Adresse: 6255 Providence Way, Eastvale, CA 92880
What you need (not included)
- Phillips screwdriver
- WiFi router (required for streaming)
- Internet connection (required for streaming)
- Computer, tablet or smartphone (required for setup)
For additional assistance, see the User Guide and Westinghouse Customer Service at
Important things to know: Some streaming channel content may require a paid subscription or other payments.
Channel availability is subject to change and varies by country.
ASSEMBLY OF TV STANDS
It is recommended that two people install the TV stand. To avoid scratching or damaging the TV screen, place the TV on a soft, flat surface.
Attach the stands to the bottom of the TV by inserting the stand into the slots on the TV. Attach the stands to the TV with the supplied screws.
To attach the left and right legs that make up the stand:
- Place the legs in the bottom slots of the TV, insert the screws (included in the accessory bag) in the circled areas and tighten with the screwdriver (not included).
- After attaching the stand, place the TV on a stable surface. The TV is now ready to use.
Note: The TV can also be wall mounted. Wall mount sold separately.
LOCATION OF CONNECTIONS
CONNECT DEVICES TO YOUR TV
Westinghouse recommends using the best video connection for your cable box, satellite box, Blu-ray player, DVD player, game box, or any other device, starting withHDMI®.
Disconnect the power cord before connecting the device
HDMI is a trademark of HDMI Licensing LLC in the US and other countries.
SETTING UP YOUR TV
1. Insert the batteries into the remote control
Power on your TV remote control by carefully inserting the supplied batteries, with (+) and (-) indicated inside the battery compartment.
Tip: Always replace used batteries with two brand-new batteries from the same manufacturer. Never use damaged batteries. If your remote control becomes warm/hot during use, stop using it and contact customer service immediatelyhttp://westinghouseelectronics.com/support/
2. Plug in the TV and turn it on
Connect your power cord to the TV and then plug it into the wall outlet. Press the power button on your TV remote control.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions
After turning on your Roku TV, follow the on-screen instructions. Your Roku TV will guide you through the initial setup and help you connect to your preferred wireless network. Your TV will automatically detect wireless networks in your area. Have your network name and password ready and follow the simple on-screen instructions. Once connected, your TV will be automatically updated with the latest software. The update may take a few minutes. If you don't want to connect your TV to a wireless network yet, you can still use it as a regular TV.
NOTE: Roku does not charge for activation support - beware of scams.
4. Activate your Smart TV
Activate your Roku TV with your computer, smartphone, or tablet to link it to a Roku account. You need a Roku account to activate your Roku TV and access entertainment on thousands of streaming channels.
Roku accounts are free, and while a valid credit card number is not required to create a Roku account, saving your credit card information makes renting and purchasing entertainment from the Roku Channel Store quick and convenient.
CONNECT AN ANTENNA (OPTIONAL)
Make sure you have selected the correct cables for the ports and that they are securely connected. Loose connections can affect picture quality and color. (Cables and external devices not included.)
The built-in tuner lets you connect your TV to an antenna and enjoy over-the-air entertainment.
- When the setup wizard is complete, select the Antenna TV iconfrom the home screen.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Whenever you want to watch antenna TV, select the antenna icon.
The Roku TV remote should feel right at home in your hand. We designed it to be incredibly intuitive when watching TV and navigating the on-screen menus.
Tip: Thegives you easy access to picture settings, display options and more. Try it on any screen.
Tip: If you prefer to use your cable set-top box or satellite box remote control as a universal remote control, consult your cable or satellite provider's user guide. It contains instructions on how to program the remote control for your TV. Visit www.roku.com/universalremote for codes that will work with your Westinghouse Roku TV and universal remotes from major cable and satellite providers.”
|Panel size diagonal||69.5 inches|
|Panel 60 Hz Vs. 120 Hertz||60 Hertz|
|HDMI support||Up to 2160P|
|resolution||3840 x 2160|
|canal area||UHF: 14~69|
|Brightness (middle typ.) Cd/M²||300+/-10%|
|Response Time (G to G)||8 ms|
|Lamp Life (Typ. Hours)||>30,000 hours|
|Horizontal viewing angle (at CR≥10)||160|
|Vertical viewing angle (at CR≥10)||150|
|canal area||FM: 2~13|
|canal area||CATV: 1~135|
|tuner type||frequency synthesized|
|stand screw||4*2 p.m.*4|
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Register your products online:www.westinghouseelectronics.com/support
Enjoy these benefits by registering your product online today!
- Current product information
- Exciting special offers
- Industry news
Do you need help? Contact us at: (800) 701-0680
or go towww.westinghouseelectronics.com/support
ROKU, ROKU TV, and the ROKU logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. All other trademarks and logos contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
© 2020 Westinghouse All rights reserved.
|Westinghouse Roku TV[pdf] User Manual|
Westinghouse, Roku, TV
- Support - Westinghouse Electronics
- Support - Westinghouse Electronics
- How to set up your Roku TV|Set up your Roku TV
TCL Roku TV User Manual
TCL Roku TV User Manual - Download [optimized]TCL Roku TV User Manual - Download
TCL Roku TV User Guide 2017
TCL Roku TV User Guide 2017 - Download [optimized]TCL Roku TV User Guide 2017 - Download
Roku TV User Guide
Roku TV User Guide - Optimized PDF Roku TV User Guide - Original PDF
- (Video) Roku TV How To Turn on Without Remote - Roku TV How To Change Volume Without Remote Instructions
INSIGNIA LED TV User Guide User Guide
INSIGNIA LED TV User Guide User Guide - Download
How do I use my Westinghouse TV? ›
- Turn the TV on by pressing the power button on the main unit or on the remote.
- Select your preferred Language.
- Select your Time Zone.
- Then go to Scan Channels from the Antenna or Coaxial Cable Input.
- Select your input source: Antenna or Cable.
- Wait for the channel scanning process to complete.
If you want to start your search by TV model, you can find your TV's model number on the back of your TV, in its manual, or through its menu/settings.How do I navigate my TV? ›
Directional pad (D-pad)
The primary navigation method on TV is through the directional pad (called a D-pad). This pad limits movement to up, down, left, and right directional hardware buttons. The D-pad transfers focus from one object to the nearest object in the direction of the button pressed.
- Using your TV's original remote, press the Menu button.
- Navigate to the right and select Settings.
- Navigate downwards and select support.
- Select system info and then about.
- The TV Model number should be displayed on this page.
Westinghouse 43" Full HD Smart Roku TV, 1080p High-Definition Smart TV with Wi-Fi Connectivity and Mobile App, Flat Screen TV Compatible Apple Home Kit, Alexa and Google Assistant, 2022 Model.How do I manually reset my Westinghouse TV? ›
- Turn the TV on by pressing the Power button on the main unit or on the remote.
- Navigate the menu by using the Remote Control. ...
- Press the Menu button on the remote and navigate to TV Settings then select General.
- Go to Restore Default.
- Your TV will be reset to its factory default settings.
- Press Home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Advanced system settings.
- Select Factory reset.
- If you have a Roku TV, select Factory reset everything. ...
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Locate the pinhole Reset button on the back of your TV, near the antenna, HDMI, and audio connections. Using a straightened paperclip (or similar), press and hold the reset button for at least 20 seconds. After a moment, your Roku TV will restart and display the Recovery Mode screen.How do I force reset my TV? ›
Unplug the AC power cord (mains lead). If the problem persists after step 1, unplug the TV power cord (mains lead) from the electrical outlet. Then press the power button on the TV and wait for 2 minutes, and plug the power cord (mains lead) back into the electrical outlet.
To use your Roku player without a remote, download the Roku app on your smartphone or tablet. Connect the device with the app to the same WiFi network as your Roku player. Then select Devices in the app and tap the remote icon.
Where are the manual buttons on my Roku TV? ›
All Roku TVs have physical power buttons located on the bottom, at the back, or on the sides of the TV.How do I navigate my Roku TV without a remote? ›
The Roku mobile app is a free application for iOS® and Android™ devices that turns your mobile device into a control center for your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™. The Remote feature of the mobile app allows you to control your Roku device without a remote using your phone or tablet.How do I navigate my TV menu without a remote? ›
If your phone has IR blaster in-built, download a TV remote app. Not only it can control your TV, but also any device that can receive an IR signal. Today's smart TVs gave manufacturers apps. Chances are if you have a smart TV there will be an app that will turn your phone into a remote.How do I manually search for TV channels? ›
To start, on your TV remote, select “Menu” and then “Settings.” Next, select “Channel Setup” and select “Antenna” or “Air,” depending on your TV. Make sure you are not on “Cable.” Select “Channel Search” or “Channel Scan.” Keep in mind that steps to perform a channel scan may vary.How do I get to my home page on my smart TV? ›
Let your Smart TV or projector take care of it for you. Press the Home button to open up the TV or projector's Home screen menu. Navigate to Apps, and then select the Settings icon in the top right corner.Does my Westinghouse Roku TV have Bluetooth? ›
Scroll up or down and select Settings., followed by Remotes & devices. Select Pair Bluetooth device. When you see the Bluetooth pairing screen, go to your smartphone, tablet, or computer and use the next several steps to complete the pairing process. Open Bluetooth settings on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.Can Westinghouse TV connect to WIFI? ›
From the main screen, go into TV Settings and then select Network. Choose the Network Type. Select Wireless then connect to the network by choosing your preferred Wi-Fi name and typing in the Wi-Fi password, if needed.What does a TV model number look like? ›
Finding your TV Model Number
Model numbers are usually a series of letters and numbers, like KDL-42W800B or VT4200-L. Your TV model number (along with other information such as serial number) can sometimes be found on the back of the TV on a sticker.
- Press the Home button on the remote control to go to the Android TV Home screen.
- Use navigational buttons and scroll to the Settings icon. ...
- Scroll down and select Device Preferences, then press OK.
- Select About and press OK.
- Scroll down and select Device name, then press OK.
- Select Change and press OK to confirm.
Smart TVs enable cord-cutters to stream movies and TV shows without connecting their TV set to a separate streaming device. Roku TV is a form of smart TV that uses technology from streaming media manufacturer Roku. Both are useful for users looking to watch live TV, stream on-demand movies and shows, and more.
Can you install apps on a Westinghouse TV? ›
While your smart TV includes some built-in apps, there is no option to install or remove apps on your TV. You can, however, enable or disable pre-installed apps.Can I reset my TV without remote? ›
Part 1: Manual Factory Data Reset with TV buttons
Unplug the TV power cord from the electrical socket. Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down (-) buttons on the TV (not the remote), and while holding the buttons, plug the power cord back in.
You can use the TV remote control or TV menu to perform a restart or unplug the TV power cord and plug it back in to perform a power reset.How do you hard reset a Roku? ›
- Switch on your Roku.
- Then find the reset button. You will usually find this on the back or bottom of the device. ...
- Press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds.
- Finally, wait for your Roku device to restart.
Performing a factory reset will remove all stored personal data relating to your settings, network connections, Roku data, and menu preferences. Once completed, you must repeat the guided setup, reconnecting to the Internet, re-linking your Roku account, and reloading streaming channels.What causes Roku to stop working? ›
A flashing red light or on-screen message indicates that the Roku has insufficient power. To resolve this issue, first, ensure that you are using the USB cable that came with your Roku, as others may not be suitable. After that, either try a different USB port or plug it into a wall outlet with a power adaptor.What if my Roku doesn't have a reset button? ›
If you have a Roku TV and it doesn't have a reset button, you can still reset it using the following steps: Press the Mute and Power buttons on the TV. While holding the aforementioned buttons, unplug the TV's power cord and plug it back in.How do I reset my Roku when the screen is black? ›
While the TV is on the black screen, press and hold the Reset button (located on the back of the TV) until the TV shows a recovery screen (press and hold for about 30 seconds). Once the recovery screen is shown, follow the prompts displayed on the screen, to connect to your wireless network.How do I set up channels on my Westinghouse TV? ›
TRY THESE FIRST.
- Press the Menu button on the remote.
- Choose the "Channel" menu with the left and right buttons.
- Check that "Air/Cable" is set to "Air." If not, use the arrow buttons to choose "Air"
- Choose "Auto Scan"
First check that your TV is set to the correct Source or Input, try changing the Source or Input to AV, TV, Digital TV or DTV if you haven't already. If your “No Signal” message is not due to incorrect Source or Input being selected, then it's most likely caused by a set up or antenna fault.
How do I search for channels on my Roku? ›
on your Roku remote, then select Search from the Home Screen. Start typing the first few letters of the movie, TV show, actor, director, genre, or channel that you're looking for, and Roku Search will update the results as you complete the word or phrase. Select the entry to see more details including viewing options.How do I find local channels on my TV? ›
If you've been wondering how to get local channels on a smart TV, you'll either need to purchase a high-definition digital TV antenna or download a free app or two from your TV's app store. Using an antenna only has a one-time cost and doesn't even require an internet connection.How do I tune my TV to digital channels? ›
- Press the Quick Settings button on the remote control. ...
- Select Settings.
- Select Channel & Inputs → Channels → Channel setup → Auto tuning → Digital*. ...
- Select Set up.
- Start channel scan for Digital, select Next.
The channels on your Westinghouse TV likely won't change because your TV or cable box needs to be rebooted. However, other reasons could arise, like dead batteries in your remote or serious technical issues in the TV.How do I get all the channels on my antenna? ›
- Experiment with Different Locations in Your Home. ...
- Use a Longer Cable To Reach That Window. ...
- Face it Towards the TV Transmitter Towers. ...
- Lay Your Antenna Flat Horizontally. ...
- Move it Higher Up (Highly Recommended) ...
- Put it in a Skylight (Highly Recommended)
Switch to the HDMI source on your TV.
Use the SOURCE or INPUT button on your TV or remote to select the HDMI port. You'll usually have to press it a few times until you reach the right port number. Once you reach the correct source, you should see the device's image on the screen.
- Using your TV's remote, go to your input (or source) selection screen.
- Change the input from HDMI to TV (likely your cable or antenna connection).
- You'll then be able to use your TV, and you can go back to your input selection to switch back your HDMI input when needed.