All the painful and challenging situations I've been through have taught me one thing - I'm a lot stronger than I think.
In this article, I have compiled 60 powerful "You are stronger than you think" quotes to help you regain your power and realize that you are also stronger than you may think!
We are strong and capable of anything, and our potential is infinite. The problem is that our minds are limited. The trick is to remove the limits that are not real - the limits of our minds.
We are often not aware of thisself-sabotaging behaviorthat prevent us from being our true authentic selves.
I've collected the most inspirational quotes that can be found online to help you find that spark within you and break free from the bondage of your mind.
Your mind is just a tool, it will believe whatever you want to believe. Feed it words of affirmation, and the narrative will change faster than you think. Your perspective on life will change.
You will never get into a situation whereyou will hate your lifebecause things don't go the way they should.
When you are going through hard times that make you doubt your abilities and your strength, these motivational quotes will remind you of your unlimited potential.
I've picked the very best "You are stronger than you think" quotes, check them out!
Top 10 You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes
I'll start with the "You are stronger than you think" quotes that I find the most powerful and inspiring.
1. “Those who think they can move mountains, do it. Those who think they can't, can't.” —David J. Schwartz
2. "It's important to remember that we all carry magic within us." —JK Rowling
3. "Big daring means being brave and fearful at the same time every minute of the day." —Brene Brown
4. "Where there's a will, there's a way." —David J. Schwartz
5. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice." —Bob Marley
6. “Start doing what is necessary; then do what is possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” —Francis of Assisi
7. "A small tear doesn't mean you're broken. It means you were tested and didn't fall apart." —Linda Poindexter
8. "A mind at peace, a mind that is centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe." —Wayne Dyer
9. “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can live your life the way you want it.” —Napoleon Hill
10. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you think, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even though we're apart... I'll always be with you." —AA Milne, from Winnie the Pooh
Inspirational You are stronger than you think Quotes
If you're wonderingwhen it's time to give up, these you are stronger than you think quotes will remind you that giving up is never an option. You really are stronger than you think.
1. "Where there is no struggle, there is no strength." —Oprah Winfrey
2. "We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world." —Helen Keller
3. "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." -Frederick Nietzsche
4. "Amaze yourself every day with your own courage." —Denholm Elliott
5. "In a gentle way you can shake the world." —Mahatma Gandhi
6. “Your toughest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Difficult situations ultimately make strong people.” —Roy T. Bennett
7. "No matter what kind of challenges or difficulties or painful situations you go through in your life, we all have something deep within that we can reach for and find the inner strength to overcome." —Alana Steward
8. "Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, truly believe your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing in a solution paves the way to a solution.” —David J. Schwartz
9. “A man doesn't realize how much he can endure until he's put to the test. You can take a lot more than you think. You are much stronger than you think." —Martin Niemöller
10. “Action is stronger than subjectivity. No matter what you feel or think, you can still take action.” —And Millman
11. "For every reason it's not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded." —Jack Canfield
12. “Fear is an admission of weakness. What you fear is stronger than you, or you think you are, otherwise you wouldn't be afraid." —Lucy Maud Montgomery
13. “A particular train of thought, good or bad, cannot fail to produce its results about character and circumstances. A man cannot choose his circumstances directly, but he can choose his thoughts and so indirectly but surely shape his circumstances.” —James Allen
14. "I use motivational quotes to set my phone to ring on random days and times. Like, 'You're stronger than you think.' I forget, then one pops up and it gives me a little boost." —Shawn Johnson
15. "It's not about getting knocked down, it's about getting up." —Lombardi is coming
16. "You will always face criticism, you will always face challenges, but these things are there to make you stronger and more committed." —David Robinson
17. "We all have our own battles to fight, and sometimes we have to make it on our own. I am stronger than you think, you will be surprised." ―Phyllis Reynolds-Naylor
18. "I have seen men suffer the torments of captivity, defying appalling human cruelty...breaking for a moment, then regaining inhuman strength to defy their enemies once more."—John McCain
19. "Embracing failure is the most important quality I've developed in my career. I tried to learn from my mistakes and I think that made me stronger, more confident and more resilient.” – Reshma Saujani
20. “It's okay to doubt yourself, it's okay to feel down; just never give up.” —Aaron Pater
See also:50 Awesome It's Okay Not To Be Okay Quotes To Inspire You
You can do more to motivate than you think
These motivational You are stronger than you think quotes will lift your spirits and reassure you that you can achieve anything you set your mind to.
1. "I don't believe in anything, and that makes me stronger than you think." —Anne Rice
2. "You have power over your mind - not over external events. Realize this and you will find strength.” —Marcus Aurel
3. “What lies ahead and what lies behind us are trifles compared to what lies within us. And when you take what's inside you out into the world, miracles happen.” —Henry David Thoreau
4. “Most of us make two basic mistakes about intelligence: 1. We underestimate our own intelligence. 2. We overestimate each other's intelligence." —David J. Schwartz
5. "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can choose not to be reduced by them." —Maja Angelou
6. "Winning isn't everything, but the effort to win is." —Zig Ziglar
7. "Anything is possible when you have inner peace." —Unknown
8. “We don't develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by enduring difficult times and defying adversity.” —Barbara de Angelis
9. "You have virtually unlimited potential in life to be, have, or do anything you really want, if you just want it badly enough and are willing to work long enough and hard enough to achieve it ." —Brian Tracy
10. "Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you'd be surprised you're a lot stronger than you think." —Lady Gaga
11. "Sometimes painful things can teach us life lessons we didn't think we needed to know." —Unknown
12. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it sets out in search of its dreams, for every second of the search is a second of encounter God and with eternity.” —Paulo Coelho
13. "You're not going to go crazy," I said firmly. "You are stronger than you think. The next time you feel this way, find something to focus on to remind yourself of who you are." "Like what? Do you have a magical object in mind?” “Doesn't have to be magic,” I said. I racked my brains. "Here." I untied the gold cross chain. “That has always been good for me. Maybe it will help you.” I put it in his hand, but he caught mine before I could withdraw it.” —Richelle Met
14. “Turn on the full power of your will and take complete control of your own mind. It's your own mind! It was given to you as a servant to carry out your desires. And nobody is allowed to enter it or influence it in the slightest without your consent and cooperation. What a profound fact!” —Napoleon Hill
15. "I don't need anyone to hold me, I can hold myself." —Ani DiFranco
See also:130 Inspirational I don't need anyone Quotes on life
You are more than you think quotes
The majority of people tend to think that they are less than they really are.
Your potential is greater than you can imagine. If you don't believe in yourself you might be stronger than you think quotes can help you change your mind.
1. "The hardest step she ever took was blindly trusting who she is." —Atticus
2. "Don't dwell on the past, don't dream of the future, focus your mind on the present moment." —Buddha
3. "The answer lies within ourselves. If we don't find peace and happiness there, it won't come from outside." —Tenzin Palmo
4. "You're never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream." —C.S. Lewis
5. "The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be." —Bruce Lee
6. "We don't even know how strong we are until we're forced to bring that hidden strength forward. In times of tragedy, war or need, people do amazing things.
The human ability to survive and renew is impressive.” —Isabel Allende
7. “You gain strength, courage, and confidence from any experience where you really stop to face the fear. You can say to yourself: I experienced this horror. I can take what comes next.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “When we encounter real tragedy in life, we can respond in two ways — either by losing hope and falling into self-destructive habits, or by using the challenge to find our inner strength. Thanks to the teachings of Buddha, I was able to walk this second path.” —Dalai Lama
9. "Everything can be taken from a man except one thing: the last of human liberties - to choose one's attitude in any given circumstance, to choose one's way... It is that spiritual liberty - which cannot be taken away - that makes life meaningful and purposeful.” —Viktor E. Frankl
10. "When you realize that every stressful moment you experience is a gift that points you towards your own freedom, life becomes very kind." —Byron Kate
11. "If you just think in your head...nothing will stop me. I don't care how I felt yesterday. I'll go out today and do what I can. If you can just tell yourself...no I'm stronger than this, no I'm better than this, no I'm faster than this, no I'm tougher than this. I think you can make it through situations that you never thought possible. —Sanya Richards-Ross
12. "You have incredible lives ahead of you. You have incredible things to achieve. When you feel this, you will have an amazing life. Let nothing build a wall too high for you to climb. And I know that might seem very cliche, but I've had a lot of friends who've hurt themselves. And when you're younger, a lot of it is so temporary. you can get through it You are stronger than you think. You will ALWAYS be stronger than you think. Feel with your heart and do what you want.” —Corey Taylor
13. "Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, your values become your destiny." —Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Below the surface of the protective parts of trauma survivors exists an undamaged essence, a confident, curious and calm self, a self protected from destruction by the various protectors that have arisen in their efforts to survive to back up. Once these protectors trust that it is safe to separate, the self will spontaneously emerge and the parts can be included in the healing process.” –Bessel van der Kolk
15. "Just because you're tired doesn't mean you should give up. You are stronger than you think. Take a break, rest, and then do it!” —Kirsten Hill
See also:120 emotionally tired quotes for all broken people
Moments of doubt are something we all go through (yes, even those who seem fearless!). And we all need a little motivation to keep going. I hope these quotes are stronger than you think, they have motivated and cheered you up.
Don't forget that you are strong, much more than you can imagine.
Until next time!
Continue reading:90+ Inspirational Pick Yourself Up Quotes To Keep You Going
What is the quote about being stronger than you think? ›
The original quote came from Disney in Winnie the Pooh. Christopher Robin tells Pooh “always remember that you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know.” But there are many quotes that help you to remember that you are stronger than you think.What are some powerful motivational quotes? ›
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” — ...
- “Opportunities don't happen, you create them.” — ...
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” — ...
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
- Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about. - ...
- Life is a long lesson in humility. - ...
- In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. - ...
- Love the life you live. ...
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. -
You never realize how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have - Bob Marley - Quotes.Are people stronger than they think? ›
We are, Deschenes explains, quite literally stronger than we think. The research team conducted a series of ex vivo experiments by stimulating both nerve endings and muscular tissue and gauging the force produced. The researchers used animal models of various ages and in various stages of endurance training.What are 5 positive quotes? ›
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
- 1- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” -Friedrich Nietzsche – Quotes On Strength. ...
- 2- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao Tzu – Quotes On Strength. ...
- 3- “The weak can never forgive.